The four BlissDom ’13 tracks, Business, Writing, Life Development, and Photography, touch upon key aspects of our everyday lives, from our work to our leisure.
Whether you are an entrepreneur looking to expand your brand, a writer searching for your authentic voice, a photographer hoping to create beautiful works, or just need to remember how to dream big…our tracks not only had something for everyone, they all have something for YOU.
So take a few moments, consider where you are and where you want to be…then get excited. Our BlissDom ’13 tracks inspired, motivated, and were the catalyst for catapulting you towards the greatness you desire.
During the month of May 2013, we’ll be releasing new content each week until everything from the 2013 conference is made available.
As the videos, audio, slideshows and worksheets become available for each session, links will be added to the site and you’ll find conversations about the material presented begin to unfold as the year progresses in the forums.
Won’t you join us? Become a member today.
- Opening Keynote by Scott Stratten.
- Breakout Workshop #1:
- Breakout Workshop #2:
- Breakout Workshop #3:
- Business: Wendy Scherer: Using Data For Creative And Impactful Marketing
- Writing: Megan Jordan: Uninterrupted Thought: Power Of Focus
- Life Development: Tami Heim: take five: how to gather and get your momentum
- Photography: David Molnar: From Meh To Amazing: Lessons From A Celebrity Photographer
- Keynote Interview with Susan Cain by Danielle Smith
- Breakout Workshop #4:
- Breakout Workshop #5:
- Business: Expert Round: Simon Salt, Starving Artist; Michelle Sarabia, Work * Life * Balance; Shannon Litton: Marketing With Heart; Holly Hamann: Should You Bootstrap Your Business Or Take On Investors?
- Writing: Bianca Juarez Olthoff: Plot, Conflict, Resolution: The Elements To Your Story
- Life Development: Sheila Lirio Marcelo: Redefining Success
- Photography: Lucrecer Braxton: Simple And Effective Tips For Better Portraits
- Closing Keynote: Jon Acuff